Business Ambassador Programme
Business Ambassador Programme
Help us to bring the world to Belfast and Northern IrelandBringing more companies and leaders to visit Belfast and Northern Ireland can bring new business opportunities and investment to the region. Events do not only boost our tourism economy; they’re an opportunity for you to invite customers, investors, partners and suppliers to you. There is no better way to showcase what we have to offer as a place to do business.
Why not invite your company, colleagues or business contacts to hold their next conference, meeting or event in Belfast?
Become a Business Ambassador and we can help you to make it happen.
Over 70% of all business events are secured by the help of an ‘Ambassador’ someone who can convince their company, customers, suppliers or contacts to host its next conference, meeting or event in Belfast.
How it worksVisit Belfast leads the Business Ambassador Programme on behalf of Invest NI and TNI. It has a team of experts who specialise in bidding for and organising national and international business events, conferences and meetings in Belfast and Northern Ireland. We are responsible for promoting the city as a world-class business tourism destination and attracting conferences and events to Belfast worth £38m in economic impact this year.
What we are looking for?• Events and meetings that attract out-of-state delegates as well as local attendees. GB, ROI, All-island, European and International events.
• That attract senior decision makers or key industry players to Northern Ireland.
• Bringing 50-2000 delegates staying for at least one night.
• Within key growth sectors: ICT, Business and Professional Services, Financial Services, Renewables, Creative Industries, Life/Health Sciences and Agri-Food.
What we do:
- Develop a proposal to promote what Belfast and Northern Ireland has to offer and how the event can work here – i.e. air access, venues, costs, logistics, social ideas, VIP experiences as well as political and business support
- Promote Belfast and Northern Ireland within your company or network, deliver presentations to your key staff as well as developing a business case and budget
- Organise and fund site visits to Belfast
- Work together with the event organiser or Board to provide free and impartial advice on all aspects of hosting an event in Northern Ireland
- Assist with event planning and co-ordination as local experts – advising on local suppliers, venues, transport and logistics
- Develop an event and social programme which delivers a real VIP experience and makes the Belfast event the best one yet!
How you can help:Don’t worry, you do not need to organise an event, we just need you to invite your contacts to visit: How?
• Let us know which events take place within your company or industry that could come to Northern Ireland.
• Suggest Northern Ireland as a potential destination.
• Contact the Visit Belfast Team.
Download Business Ambassador Brochure (1.4Mb)
Get in touch:Sheila Geary
Tel: 028 9023 9026