Discover the unique heritage of both the Irish and Ulster-Scots cultures.
- Step into PRONI (Public Records Office Northern Ireland), the official place of deposit for public records in Northern Ireland
- Travel to West Belfast for a fascinating political tour, including a stop off at Clonard Monastery
- Stop for lunch at the Cultúrlann Mac Adam Ó Fiaich where you can see the wonderful local art on view and learn a little more about the Irish language and culture and enjoy a group session of traditional Irish music and dancing
- Take a guided tour of the Stormont Parliament Buildings, home to the Northern Ireland Assembly, the legislative body for Northern Ireland
- Visit Schomberg House and learn about the Orange order of the Loyalist tradition, followed by a trip to the Discover Ulster-Scots Centre where you can learn more about the Ulster Scots culture and language, and maybe even try your hand at Irish baking demonstrations
- Finally if time at the end of the day, visit the White House to learn about the history of the Jacobites and Williamites
Please contact the Cruise Department at Visit Belfast at email@example.com should you wish us to assist you in designing more specific itineraries that will meet your clients' needs or why not visit our website www.visit-belfast.com where you will find a host of members offering accommodation, ground handling services etc.